Maingear Edge Program - Commercial Agreement Terms & Conditions
Effective August 31, 2018
If you are interested in signing up for the Maingear Edge Program (“MEP”), please visit http://www.liftforward.com/maingear to begin the device selection and application process.
Benefits Summary 
Thank you for your interest in the Maingear Edge Program. The MEP is designed exclusively for customers located in the United States (“MEP Members”). MEP Membership provides customers with access to desktops, laptops, accessories, 2-year service agreement, support services, and other benefits.
MEP Members enjoy the flexibility of access to full device solutions including hardware, software, accessories, service agreement and regular Upgrades for the Maingear equipment included in the program. The mix of hardware, software, accessories and service agreement available to the MEP may change over time for the benefit of Members.
As a MEP Member, you will be entitled to the following:
- Maingear Equipment (to be updated periodically)
- Access to a new device every 24 months
- Option to buy at any time during the Membership term
- Access to peripherals as made available to the Membership program
- Support Services
- Live chat and email support
- Phone support
- Eligibility. Businesses located in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico) can participate in the MEP. Participation is subject to credit approval.
- Price. Monthly lease rates4 are based on the device, accessories, software chosen
- Minimums. Members can obtain single units through the Maingear Edge Program.
- Term. Members agree to a 24-month period. At the end of the Term, Members have the option to Upgrade to a new device, purchase the device or terminate the Membership and return the equipment.5
- Purchase Option. Members may exercise the purchase option at any time during the Term by paying the remaining Membership fees for the Term, plus a purchase option fee.
- Upgrade. Members may Upgrade their equipment after successfully making 24 payments without any fees or penalties. They can return the equipment to LiftForward and sign a new MEP Membership agreement. Members may be required to obtain additional credit approval and execute new documentation.5
- Returns and Cancellations. Returns and cancellations are subject to the Maingear return policy of 30-days from the effective date of the Membership agreement, unless the device/accessories have been physically altered or damaged.
- If the Equipment is not defective, the Customer will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Shipping costs, custom work, including paint, and orders over $5,000 are not refundable.
- All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories and manual.
- In the event of a Membership cancellation where a MEP Member does not return all original components within 30-days of the Membership effective date, such MEP Member will be treated as exercising the Purchase Option under the agreement terms and will be billed the purchase option fee by LiftForward 5
- Service Agreement – Included with MEP Membership is a 1-year Manufacturer’s service agreement and 2-Year service extended protection agreement with details available https://www.maingear.com/warrantyreturnpolicy.php and here.
- Membership – MEP Members acknowledge that they have access to, and have accepted the MEP Membership Terms
- Purchase Limits and Quantity – Maingear reserves the right to limit the quantities of items available for new orders.
- Not all products may be available under the Maingear Edge Program pricing, and some limitations may apply.
- MEP benefits are not valid on prior orders or purchases and cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or coupon code.
- Pricing and Price Reductions/Corrections – Maingear reserves the right to change the price for products on the MEP at any time prior to a customer placing an order.
- If after an order has been placed, Maingear considers that a pricing error has been made, Maingear reserves the right to cancel the order.
- Members will be fully refunded if they have paid for the order.
- Maingear reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
- If Maingear cancels an order after you have already been billed, Maingear will refund the billed amount.
- If you purchase an auto-renewal subscription at a discounted price through the MEP, the subscription will renew at the full price as specified in your acknowledgement of order.
- No purchase for resale - The MEP sells and ships products to end-user customers only.
- You may not purchase products from Maingear for resale.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order and Membership if we suspect resale activity.
- United States Sales Only The MEP is currently available only in the United States (not including Puerto Rico).
- Audit Rights Maingear reserves the right to refuse an order without satisfactory proof of identification in relation to the eligibility criteria. Maingear may audit the purchases of customers to ensure that all purchase and Membership conditions have been observed.
 This information is provided for promotional purposes only and does not represent a commitment to finance. Nothing contained herein is meant to constitute tax or accounting advice. MEP Membership terms and offers are subject to change.
 It is the responsibility of each MEP Member to determine the tax and accounting consequences of participating in the Maingear Edge Program. Your ability to participate in the MEP is subject to credit approval by LiftForward and your execution of all required documentation. No equipment security deposit required. Customer is responsible for insurance and any repairs outside of those covered by the service agreement. If Membership is cancelled early, the remaining payments may become due immediately and customer must return the equipment or pay the purchase option fee. Membership is subject to device availability and monthly payments may vary.
 MEP offers or discounts are subject to change. Some MEP offers may be valid for a limited time, and limited quantities may be available. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. The MEP discount is available to Members with a valid Membership, while supplies last. A MEP discount may not be combined with other promotional pricing or offers unless specifically approved. Any discounts or promotional offers would be available only to MEP Members. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or gift cards. Offer only valid on select products. Exclusions include, but are not limited to, the following: gift cards, pre-ordered products, Volume Licensing, contract phones. Discount applies before taxes, shipping and other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. False representations of eligibility voids this offer, and Maingear reserves the right to collect the full price of product(s) ordered. Maingear reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time.
 The final monthly rate will vary with the Maingear equipment, quantity and options selected (as available) and any peripherals, accessories or software added to the bundle.
 See full Maingear Edge Program terms for more information. Upgrades are subject to the continued participation of LiftForward in the Maingear Edge Membership Program.